Talent and passion helps.
Jasiek Mela creates unusual projects and creative works at home. What are the talents in your company?
Based on passion, creativity and the need to create, people taking part in the competition will have the opportunity to show their talents or discover their potential and create a unique work.
In addition, employees involved in the project will be able to actively and creatively support non-governmental organizations in the country and strengthen relationships and internal communication.
Do you employ less than 100 people?
Use the action as CSR project. Join the project and inform employees about it, we provide a set of materials, tips and instructions on how to use the potential of the action step by step.
- Participation in the nationwide CSR campaign.
- Ready concept – instructions, messages to employees and “step by step” tips.
- Employees integration with management.
- Promotion and company recognition.
- Action within the reach of every company.
Do you employ 100 people or more?
The largest companies in Poland use the campaign to learn about the talents and passions of their employees. By taking part in the competition, the company, through its employees, supports non-governmental organizations by getting to know the value of the generated aid.
- You co-create the campaign with the largest companies, implementing a nationwide CSR campaign.
- You get to know your employees’ talents and passions, giving them a chance to “recharge their batteries”.
- You release the stress of employees by engaging them to create works and help.
- Creating works is an opportunity to build a team and integrate employees.
- By supporting the employee, you support the company’s development and save money.
- You inform about the total amount collected by employees and the number of NGOs supported.
- We provide communication materials and action examples, minimizing the company’s involvement.
Help to others
Turn your passions into real help!
Competition gives you a reason to act.
Work = Conscious commitment = Joy
Each created work is financial aid of the selected organization.
Project for small businesses and large corporations.
Positive and based on employees' passion.
"Help with passion" competition
The aim of the competition is to activate employees to support non-governmental organizations, while pursuing their own passions.
As part of the competition, company employees can demonstrate their manual skills and their own creativity by painting pictures, writing poems or taking photos.
All the works help! Each author of the work, regardless of whether he or she submits it to the competition, puts the work on a charity auction and thus supports a non-governmental organization of his choice.
Each of the submitted works will be judged and the Jury will nominate up to 20 works from each category for the final stage.
These people will decide which works will be nominated and which will win the competition.
About the competition
The most interesting information
The Pro NGO Foundation in numbers
Do you have any questions?
We are happy to tell you why the project has a positive impact on employee engagement, the development of talents and passion, and inspiring employees to act.